Fís Éireann/Screen Ireland (FÉ/SI) is the national development agency for Irish filmmaking and the Irish film, television and animation industry. is issuing a call to bring a delegation of Irish producers to Content London.
Content London (3-6 December 2019)
Content London 2019 takes place across two iconic venues in the innovative Kings Cross area: Kings Place and St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London.
Screen Ireland will provide support to a limited number of Irish production companies to participate at this networking event. Screen Ireland will cover the cost of accreditation to the festival Content London and is limited to one producer applicant per company.
As places are strictly limited, in applying you are engaging in a competitive process. Screen Ireland will access applications with regard to criteria 1-3 below.
- An application company should have an active slate of Film and TV projects with significant interest from an Irish/international broadcaster or SVOD operators pointing to commercial engagement.
- The company should have active relationships with UK based production company
- The company representative joining the delegation should be a senior producer, production executive or development executive.
HOW TO APPLY
If you believe you meet the criteria, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 18th October 2019 with your expression of interest. Emails received after this deadline will not be considered
Please include “Irish Delegation – Content London” in the subject line, along with the following information in the body of the email:
- Company name.
- The name of the participants from you company and their job title.
- The application company should set out its rationale for participating in the trade mission and a detailed explanation of why participation in the delegation will be of benefit to your company, addressing in detail each eligibility criteria above.
Ensure you supply details of any official co-productions that you have structured in the past.