Brown Bag Films requires an experienced editor required to work with their Post-production team on a variety of animation series over the coming months.
The position will involve working closely with their Post-Production and Production teams. Work will include building animatics, shot breakdown of animatics and assembly edits of offlines.
Key Areas of responsibilities:
- Building and amending of animatics
- Assembling of offlines
- Shot breakdown of animatics and preparing files for overseas studio
- Offline editing of finished animation.
- Management of timeline during retakes process and prep for online
- Filling in tracking charts and paperwork for post department
- Outputting and video encoding from Adobe Premiere as well as exporting elements for subsequent stages of post-production
- Minor animatic panel fixes using Photoshop
Person Specification/Requirements :
- Demonstrable experience of editing in Adobe Premiere
- Keen storytelling ability
- A solid understanding of broadcast video technology, video formats and the post-production process
- Experience of working in a high-volume environment and working to broadcast deadlines
- Some basic Photoshop skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- The ability to keep a cool head under pressure and work independently
- Good communication skills – keeping supervisors up to date on progress
- Creative thinking and initiative
- Experience and knowledge of animation is an advantage, but not essential
- Ability to confidently present work to client, and implement creative feedback
Apply via the Brown Bag Films website.