Blinder Films are seeking a part-time accounting assistant to join their team.
Applicants should have a minimum of 1 year experience working in an accounts environment.
Key Tasks would include:
- Accounting for several different productions simultaneously.
- Filing P30s and other VAT returns.
- Managing invoicing and payments ,
- Data entry for digital accounts system.
- Petty Cash reconciliations.
- Responsible for the administration, filing and streamlining of the accounting system at Blinder Films, which includes working closely with the office manager.
The ideal candidate would have :
- Experience in handling TV and Film Production accounts.
- Knowledge of Quickbooks Accounting Software and Thesaurus Payroll Software.
- High proficiency in computer literacy and strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills with an ability to prioritise time sensitive and important tasks.
The position is one day a week and rate will be discussed upon interview.
Applications should be made via email only to email@example.com.
Deadline: April 20th