FIN Partners, the renowned co-production/co-financing market in Halifax, Canada, will move online this September 21 – 23 to present FIN Partners CNXN, a special circumstantial digital initiative. In light of the Covid-19 pandemic, industry uncertainty, and travel restrictions, FIN Partners CNXN will offer interactive digital sessions, including co-production focused case studies, buzz sessions, and 1-2-1 meetings for industry connection. The deadline to apply is July 31 2020.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THAT FIN PARTNERS CNXN HAS TO OFFER:
- Creative and commercial feature film projects, television series and fiction content created for emerging platforms around the globe, at all stages in development.
- 1-2-1 meetings with those you’ve requested to meet.
- A series of live digital sessions focused on industry and co-production opportunities as well as case studies involving Canada and the Benelux/Germany/USA Spotlight region, with interactive Q&As.
- Company profile and project listing in the online Partner Atlas, their interactive delegate resource and database.
- Priority consideration for participation in the 2021 FIN Partners Market in Halifax, Nova Scotia.