Applications are now being accepted for the Marketplace at the 2018 Galway Film Fair (12th – 14th July), which takes place during the Galway Film Fleadh (10th–15th July 2018).
The Marketplace at the Galway Film Fair co-ordinates pre-scheduled meetings between filmmakers with projects in development and/or completed films and invited Film Financiers, Distributors, Sales Agents, Broadcasters, Film Funds and Major Producers.
The Galway Film Fair has a number of unique selling points:
- Transatlantic Bridge
- Intimate and informal atmosphere
- Privileged access to the world’s leading financiers
- Showcasing new European and International cinema to leading Film Buyers, Distributors and Festival Programmers.
If you have a completed film/documentary or a project in development and would like to participate in the Marketplace at the Galway Film Fair, visit this page to learn more about the Marketplace and complete the online application.
- Early Bird Application Deadline: Friday 11th May 2018 – Fee €175
- Regular Application Deadline: Friday 1st June 2018 – Fee €225
Alongside the marketplace, many other industry events take place at the Galway Film Fair including conferences, seminars, masterclasses, debates, workshops and much more.