The The Irish Film and Television Academy (IFTA) is an all-Ireland organisation with a Membership of 1,240 individuals across 14 Chapters of Discipline. (IFTA) has announced that submissions are now open for their 2016 Film and Drama Awards.
The ceremony will be held in Dublin on Saturday April 9th.
The deadline for submissions is Tuesday February 16th. IFTA asks that applicants read the IFTA Rules & Guidelines before they continue with their application.
Below is some info with regards to what applicants will need to complete their submission.
- Full contact details of the person responsible for making this submission to whom IFTA will send all correspondence relating to this submission.
- The name and contact details of each person you are submitting for nomination.
- Complete and authentic production credits
- A Digital Link (The preferred platform is Vimeo) for Academy Members and Jury to access your project online. Be sure to include a username and password if necessary.
- A brief biography of each person being submitted for consideration (less than 50 words – this should be a max of 350 characters including spaces). Please note the biography will be used in the Voting Pages for the Academy Members should your title be shortlisted. Please do not submit a CV or Resume.
- A Brief Synopsis of the Project (less than 50 words – this should be a max of 350 characters including spaces). Please note the synopsis will be used in the Voting Pages for the Academy Members should your title be shortlisted
- Payment in full – online payment methods accepted Visa, Mastercard and Laser only. Costs quoted are net of VAT which will be added at a rate of 23% on the payment page. Prices quoted are in Euro and are equivalent to : €100 = £76; €60 = £46; €25= £19.
- DVDs – Ten copies of your project to follow by post no later than Tuesday 16th February. The DVDs you send will be used as back up should there be any unforeseeable difficulties with your link. IFTA will also be placing DVDs in the IFTA Archives for future reference.
- Images to follow by email (to email@example.com); a Production Still, and headshots of people you have submitted. The maximum size of the email being sent should not exceed 10MB.
- Confirmation that you have read the Rules & Guidelines document as supplied by IFTA.
Entries are open in the following categories and can be made through the links below: